Login to Complete an Application
If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox web browsers to complete your application. Click here to create a new account.
Crain’s Detroit Business is proud to celebrate Notable Leaders in 2024. These individuals manage, mentor, innovate and give back; they are recognized for their accomplishments at their companies, in their industries and in the communities where they live.
Your company and its executives are invited to submit a nomination that will help us determine this year's honorees.
Get alerted when Notable features publish and learn more about the Detroit Business scene by subscribing to Crain's Detroit Business newsletters and updating your email preferences here.
2024 Notable calendar:
|2/26/2024||Notable Women in Law|
|4/8/2024||Notable Leaders in Sustainability|
|7/8/2024||Notable Leaders in Real Estate|
|9/9/2024||Notable Black Business Leaders|
|10/21/2024||Notable Leaders in Health Care|
|12/2/2024||Notable Nonprofit Board Leaders|
You will be asked to complete a nomination form that includes:
- Nominator/ nominee contact information
- Short descriptions about the nominee’s success and impact in their career, community, and industry. This includes their education, current scope of work, significant projects and board memberships.
- A headshot and current resume/bio are required for nomination
How to nominate:
- To get started, click the application link and sign into your account. If you do not have an account, you will be asked to create one before you can proceed with the nomination form. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox web browsers to complete your application. Note, your CrainsDetroit.com account is separate from an account you create for Notables or any other Crain's Detroit Business award program.
- All required sections of the form must be completed for consideration. The required sections on the form are marked with a red asterisk. Please note incomplete answers may result in disqualification. An incomplete answer may include, but is not limited to, “please contact the nominee for more information.”
- Only one nomination is necessary per nominee. Multiple nominations do not increase the nominee's chances of being recognized. Self-nominations are accepted.
Individuals chosen to be featured in the section will be notified by Crain's Detroit Business' Notable team approximately three weeks prior to publication. Honoree congratulatory letters will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honoree profiles in the published section will be created using the information supplied in the nomination form. We will not accept revised nomination forms, so take care that what you provide is accurate. Honoree profiles will not be provided for review before the section publishes. Crain's editorial staff holds full rights to edit information provided to meet style and editorial standards as well as space limitations. Do not submit information that is subject to change by the publishing date. Do not submit information you consider to be confidential.
By submitting a nomination for this feature, you have consented to receive marketing, editorial and event related emails from Crain's and our program sponsors. You may unsubscribe or change your email preferences through links in emails you receive.
If you experience any issues while submitting a nomination or have questions regarding the nomination criteria, please email Crain's Detroit Business' Notable team at email@example.com.